Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox [29]



Happy Easter, everyone!

It's been two weeks since my last IMM post and I definitely missed it. Want to know why I've gone MIA? well please see picture below...


Now aren't they adorable? For more details on them and everything else that happened for the last two weeks of my absence then feel free to read THIS POST

Alright, now moving on to the books. Here's what I got:

INTUITION by J. Meyers (FREE eBook)
INTANGIBLE by J. Meyers (eBook)
SPIRITS OF GLORY by Emily Devenport (eBook)
MONSTROUS BEAUTY by Elizabeth Fama (ARC, eBook)
PANDEMONIUM by Lauren Oliver (Hardcover)
ENTANGLED by Cat Clarke (eBook)
TORN by Cat Clarke (eBook)
I'm really excited to dive into these books. Have you read any of these? And of course I'd like to know... WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK? 

Happy reading! 

*Thank you J.Meyers and Emily Devenport for the copies of your fabulous books. ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Okay those are some serious cute puppies! I could see being MIA over there.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW PUPPIES! Squee! So adorable! I can't wait to read Pandemonium!

    New follower- love your blog!

    My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! Those puppies are adorable, cuteness levels are off the charts! Enjoy everything this week :D

    Shortskie @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute puppies. I'd go MIA too. Enjoy Pandemonium and those cute little puppies.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer. ^_^

      I already started on Pandemonium and I'm really liking how it's going.

      Delete
  5. Ooh great haul! The Cat Clarke books I'm having a hard time finding in Canada and they sound so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh. wow. you have a copy of Intangible. i've been waiting for a printed copy of this to be available here in the Philippines. i can't wait to read it. i'm looking forward to hearing your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Haraiah! Like you, I was also looking for a copy here in the Philippines before, I wasn't able to find one either. Luckily I received a review request, but if I ever come across a copy at bookstores I visit, I'll let you know.

      Thanks for stopping by! ^_^

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and I hope you take the time to drop me a line. Thanks! ^_^